A wonderful blogger, yoga lover, from Flowing Yogini, http://flowingyogini.org/2014/04/07/flowing-yogini-is-nominated-for-the-liebster-award/#comment-647, has nominated me for a Liebster Award… I am honored…
The Liebster Award allows us to express appreciation for other bloggers. It was also created to increase readership for blogs with fewer than 500 followers.
Following are the official rules:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions you were given.
3. Nominate other blogs with fewer than 500 followers.
4. Post questions for your selected nominees to answer.
5. Tag and link the nominees and post a comment to let them know you have nominated them and appreciate their hard work.
Tiff’s questions for me and my answers:
1. What is your all-time favorite book?
The Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton. I enjoy stories that jump from past to present to future… Kate does a terrific job and has you at the edge of your seat until the very end…
2. What was your absolute favorite vacation? (Why? Where?)
I’ve been to many places including Spain and Italy, but my all-time favorite has got to be Hawaii. I love the fact I can lay at the beach and relax or I can sight-sea. There’s plenty to do in Oahu and the other island offer relaxation…
3. What helps you heal?
Meditation, meditation, meditation… When I’m going through something, I sit and meditate. If I need a good cry, I do… If I am in some sort of pain, I start searching to find out the why… If the holistic method doesn’t help, then I try the conventional… I do whatever it takes to heal, but acknowledging that probably I caused the issue or better yet, my mind did. Once you understand the why then the healing will begin…
4. Favorite food?
I don’t have one, I have many favorites especially sweets, but if I have to choose then it’ll have to be Italian food. Any Italian plate would do…
5. Do you pay attention to the cycles of the moon? Do you feel it affect your mind/body/spirit?
Actually, I don’t… I should though because I do believe it does affect us energetically, but I can only do so much. I’m too involved in many other things including meditation and healing…
My nominees for The Liebster Award:
This is always very difficult for me since I follow so many great blogs and it is extremely hard for me to choose just a few.
My Questions For the Nominees:
1. What made you start a blog and how did you come up with the tittle?
2. What inspires you to write?
3. What helps you relax and find peace within?
4. Do you like exercising or are you a cough potato? What’s your favorite exercise or TV program?
5. Are you living your dream, if not, what would you prefer to be doing instead?
Thank you everyone and I hope I was able to tag correctly. I will also inform everyone. In the past, I’ve forgotten to do to this step… Hope you enjoy and have fun with it…