- 2 crescent roll tubes
- 1 LB ground beef (or ground turkey)
- 1 packet of taco seasoning
- 1-1/2 cups grated cheddar cheese
All the fresh goodies you like to have with tacos!!!!
Sour cream, diced avocados, lettuce, black olives, onions, tomatoes, chilies optional…
- Lay out the two tubes of crescent pastries, thick sides in. Use some of the left over to make the center a bit thicker.
- Brown beef and taco seasoning. Lay beef in a circle inside of the laid crescent rolls and add cheese to the top. Fold over the ends. Bake at 375 until golden brown.
- Add the garnishes in the center…
Recipe came from a FB post…