Makes: 10 servings Serving size: 2 biscuits Yield: 20 biscuits Prep 15 mins Cool 30 mins to 45 mins Bake 375°F 30 mins
- 1-1/4 Cup sugar
- 1 Tablespoon finely shredded orange peel
- 1/3 Cup orange juice
- (2) 10 oz Package refrigerated biscuits (10 each)
- Grease a 10 inch flute pan and set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine sugar & orange peel (break-up any lump of peel)
- In another small mixing bowl, combine the orange juice & melted butter.
- Separate biscuits. Dip each into the orange juice-butter mixture. Then roll in the sugar & orange peel mixture.
- In the prepared pan, arrange the biscuits upright with flat surface together. Pour any remaining orange-juice butter over biscuits. Bake at 375 degree for 30 minutes. Cool in pan on wire rack for 1 minute. Turn pan upside down on a serving plate. Cool 35-40 minutes and serve warm. Can garnish center with orange peel or anything you like…
Recipe came from a friend, but can be found on-line from various sources…